Saturday, May 31, 2008

The Four Generation Picture

What a wonderful opportunity I had to go to Mexico and visit my grandma. She is so special to me. I have countless beautiful memories of her when I was very little. She used to spoil us a lot. She is a very generous person and a hard working woman. I was afraid I wasn't going to have to opportunity to see her again. She had a rough year. But I saw her and I am so grateful for it.
There is also my dear mom, oh my lovely mom. She and I are very good friends. I was the baby at home and we she spent a lot of time with me. We were always together. She listened to my needs and wants and she remained close to me even now as I get older. I miss her a lot and I can't wait to see her again.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Four generations is so special - I have a favorite photo of katey, nicola, me and my mom ( or mam as we english say!!) Now my mam can't travel to be here, so it is super special to me....keep saving those precious memories!

Anonymous said...

oh Caro- how wonderful is this picture!!! I love it!!!! Nalani will love forever I am sure!!!

Anonymous said...

My Caro, I did not even know that you had a blog until today!!! I will be keeping up with it from now on!!!! I Love you all, and I miss you!!!